Monday 9 April 2018

Starbursts and a quick page


I did deliberate a long time about how to preserve the background piece of paper - did I cut it up, did I make a double page and use portions of it.....then I finally settled with this!  The page itself was fairly quick to put together.  The colour palettes of Hello Sunshine and You Rock by Cocoa Vanilla are really similar and I had a few bits left over from a class with Ann at the retreat....so the Camera and stars are all from there.  

For the background I drew around a plate 3 time - that rule of threes still seems to work and disguise any wonky lines and then I used some watercolour paints in 2 different oranges and some yellow around the circle.  Then just a few photo mounts, some hand cut stars and stickers and it was done and not too messy!