Friday 9 February 2018

Scraplift Challenge - February 2018


Hello again.  This time I am here with my Scraplift of the month.  I have chosen this layout by Katherine.


Katherine Sutton - Fall in love with

I used the Miss Betty range from Kaisercraft - just goes to show you can use a predominantly feminine paper for a male layout.   I distressed the edge of my background paper, added some white acrylic behind the photo and the cluster at the bottom, have used spotty paper and I found a piece of beaded wire to frame my photo - as Katherine did.


I also added gauze behind my photo (very Katherinesque) and used some stickers behind the torn places and around my photo as it was too minimalist for me to be happy with.

I hope you join in our Scraplift Challenge - all you need to do is to choose a page from the January 2018 gallery, which can be found on the ATDML shop site, on the right under Information.  If you make a layout please share it on our Facebook page.