Wednesday 7 February 2018

Faviourite Layouts from January 2018



Hello Lovlies

How are you liking this cold weather?  Not much I suspect.   Why not grab a warm drink and have a look at my three favourite layouts from the January Gallery?

First up is one from Ann

Tis The Season


I really like how she has combined the two different papers, her journaling on little rectangles and the little cluster of embellishments on the bottom left of her photo.

Next is Katherine's Fall In Love With


What's not to love about this page - The multiple layers, the painted areas, the beaded wire, the cluster of embellishments at the bottom left of the page - in fact all if it is gorgeous.

Finally, my favourite from me

Snow Much Fun


I chose this one because I pushed myself to find different ways to use the foiled vellum, as a photo mount, as backfill to the title and a squares behind the bottom panel.

There are plenty of other layouts in the January Gallery, which can be found on the ATDML shop site under information,  so why not pop on over there to have a look.