Saturday 16 December 2017

Virtual Crop December 2017 Class 3

Hello and welcome to the very last Virtual crop class of 2017. It has been a busy year here at ATDML - 33 Virtual Crop classes plus 18 Cybercrop classes and of course many many retreat classes too!


For my last class of the year I have made one complete layout but also two base pages which are prepped and ready to add my festive photos in the hope that this year I may actually get some Christmas pages done! Usually I don't get the photos printed until after Christmas by which time I am no longer feeling like scrapping festive photos!

Full instructions for this class can be found here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our WONDERFUL team of designers for all their hard work and to wish all our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.