Tuesday 19 December 2017

Count Down to Christmas Day 2 - With Simple Stories Very Merry


Today I have made a non-Christmas page using Simple Stories Very Merry range.  I love how versatile this range is and the gingham paper was perfect for this layout.


This was a very quick layout to put together, I cut a doily out of black card and cut it in half to go above two of the three photos and gave all the photos a black photo mount.


I then added some stickers from a left over Kaisercraft Christmas Edition sticker sheet also using Christmas supplies for a non Christmas layout but the sentiments were perfect.  The layout is about the day we went to York and had afternoon tea at Betty's Tea Room to celebrate Gracia's graduation.


That's my show and tell for today, pop back tomorrow to see what else we have to show you x