Thursday 21 December 2017

Christmas Countdown Day 4 with Bo Bunny


Hello, hello.  Are you getting excited yet?  Only four more sleeps till the big day and only 1 more sleep until Gracia and Josh are home.

I  love it when we are all together because that's when the full on fun starts, we have to all wear silly hats and take the obligatory photo and everyone obliges as they know I have to have one to scrap!


The one I used for this page doesn't include Josh :0(  as it was taken on Boxing Day, but it illustrates how silly we all get (including Kiera).  The Carousel Christmas  range by Bo Bunny reminded me of old fashioned story books and cars and this particular piece didn't need very much added to it as it was perfect for my photos. 


We call Boxing Day 'Christmoss Day' as we are usually at home that day and it's the day we open our presents to each other. I used a couple of squares from the cut apart sheet, added another photo, of Gracia's light box proclaiming it to be Christmoss Day! In fact it's the same piece of paper that Katherine used for this layout - just goes to show how versatile this range is. 


All that was needed to finish my page was a few wooden buttons (from my ATDML Retreat Goodie Bag) a couple of stickers and some enamel dots scattered about the page.