Saturday 18 November 2017

November Virtual Crop - Class 2 with Katherine


Hello Virtual Croppers!  I have 3 very Christmas-ish pages for you today.  You can add photos from previous years, or just leave spaces for them.  The pages are all fairly straight forward, there is a bit of tearing and I do use pretty much all of the green dot paper in these pages.  


For my 2nd page we create a torn border, you can change the elements as there are plenty of journal cards left over to choose from, so you can get one to match your photo.


My last page is a star wreath - and I think this is my favourite.  It's a really fun way to create a Christmas page with left over bits of paper - again lots of green, and there is some green on some of the journal cards if you need a bit more.

I hope you enjoy the class and join in and share any pages you make.