Friday 6 October 2017

Two for the Price of One - October Scraplift Challenge


Hello, hello lovlies.

This month I have scraplifted not one but two layouts from the September Gallery which can be found on the ATDML shop website on the right under Information.

So first of all I was inspired by Katherine's splendid layout 'Bucket Of Memeries'



I loved the clusters and that she made the wooden shape into a shaker. I didn't have any seed beads to make a shaker so filled my wooden shape with gems.


Thinking that I had got my Scraplift Challenge done nice and early I then saw that Ann had posted this lovely layout and knew that a second one was in the making!


For my one I also used Kraft as my background and used my Silhouette to cut out the heart, doodle the heart and around the edges.  I also added little splashes of embellishments like Ann.  But because it's me and I like a bit of layering added an embellishment cluster to the right of the photo. 


As always, I am really excited to see what you come up with this month.

Happy Scraplifting x