Wednesday 18 October 2017

Gallery Highlights with BoBunny






Here are some highlights from September's gallery, first up is a beautiful page by Ann using the Serendipity  collection for BoBunny - I love the way that she has used the watercolour paper, and then added loads of journalling and photos in a flip book underneath the main photo.



Such a great idea when you have lots of photos or information to record.


I love the title that Karen uses for her page...I also love the amazing cream tea photo too!  She has fussy cuts lots of the beautiful little aprons in this collection, and I really like the diamond shape she has used in the middle of the page, plus that title is perfect!


Some more Kiss the Cook papers from me, I love the reds and greens in this collection and they have lots of vintage cards of different fruits and vegetables, so I cut these out for the background.  I attached some border punched lace - just pleated the paper around a circle, then also used one of the foiled vellums in this collection for the the title.

The gallery is packed with more inspiration, so do check it out...and maybe have a go at a scrap lift.