Saturday 16 September 2017

September Virtual Crop Class 2 with Tricia Edie




Vintage dreams 

By Tricia Edie 


This summer I was lucky enough to travel to San Francisco - a bucket list location for me but I was also able to check a few other items off the list including a ride in a hot air balloon.  A dream destination for me since I was young - even the simple prospects of riding the cable cars and dropping pennies down by Pier 39. 


As there is a lot of vintage character to the city this kit was perfect for San Francisco and all it offered.  The pattern and feel of these paper make me want to just scrunch and rough them up even more.  Both Layouts feature distressed layouts including the scrummy vintage roses that are super easy to make.

Click Here for Instructions

Come back and join Debbie at 2pm where she will be sharing the last class of the day with you.