Monday 25 September 2017

Seaside pictures with BoBunny


For todays post I was influenced by a page by Marilyn Rivera - it is beautiful and uses Prima papers - take a look here, she also does a great video tutorial.  I really liked the way she had used wave like strips of paper, so I cut the Paradise BoBunny paper following the wave lines, then distressed the edges and mounted them on cardstock.  I then added a little bit of stencilling.  I embellished my photo with a wood veneer heart that I made into a shaker with some acetate, and also a Fab Scraps chipboard piece - I embossed it roughly with silver embossing powder, then inked over the top with a teal coloured ink to give a two tone effect.


I added some chipboard shells from the BoBunny range around my shaker, and also a little bit of gauze dyed with blue paint.



I used a mix of seaside wood veneers and also some BoBunny confetti paste in silver to add a bit of sparkle to my gauze fishing net.