Saturday 19 August 2017

Class 9 with Karen - My Fair Lady


As soon as I saw this Luxe Design Classic Black papers I thought they looked like fabric and I knew exactly what it reminded me of - the Ascot Race scene, from My Fair Lady, which featured gorgeous costumes designed by Cecil Beaton.



I wanted to try to recreate these fabulous designs on a scrapbook page so looked on Pinterest for paper folding ideas and found the one featured on my first page.  I then decided to add a bow, in keeping with the fabric and fashion feel I wanted to give to my page.



My second page utalises the remaining pretty papers from this range.  I used them to create a simple but bold page and added pops of pink.



Katherine is up at 4pm so we had better get our rubber gloves and aprons out ready it might be a messy one!