Saturday 19 August 2017

Class 8 with Mel - The Color Purple

Hello, I hope everyone is enjoying the cybercrop so far, I am sure you will agree there have been some great classes so far and we are not even half way there yet!


My second class featured papers from the Beautiful Dreamer collection and in a wild departure for me there was a lot of purple, a colour I do not dislike but I rarely use. So the class is named for the colour palette although eagle eyed participants will notice that the third layout in this class has virtually no purple on it.


You can download the instructions for this class here on the ATDML website.

Be sure to visit the ATDML # Create Facebook page to join in the cybercrop chat and to share your creations with us, we all enjoy seeing the different interpretations of our classes.

Join us here again at 2pm for your next challenge and then again at 3pm for an elegant class by Karen.

Happy Scrapping!