Saturday 19 August 2017

Class 7 with Tricia - Working girl




We are just halfway through and there have been some fab classes so far.  

I've been a busy girl recently, between changing career and attempting to do some renovations to our house, it's definately kept me going.  

In this class we'll be using Simple stories 'reset girl' to create 2 layouts surrounding 'work' whether it be your career or getting your hands messy.  Both of them are geared towards getting out there and 'doing' something so they would be great for days out too.


Layout 1 'Today was a DO IT day' is a multi photo layout that tells the story across the 3 photos - we are currently giving our garden an overhaul so I thought I'd use the series of photos to chart our progress.  I could always continue the design to another page to create a double page (or more) layout.


Layout 2 'Do what you love, Love what you do' looks at the little day to day bits of my job, however, it could be used to record your hobby or interests.  I used 1" and 3" punches but it would work well with any size of punch or drawing round any random object that works and cutting freehand.


I look forward to seeing what do with this kit - pop back at 1pm where Mel will be using Bo Bunny Beautiful 'Dreamer in Class 8