Sunday 20 August 2017

Challenge 5 - Star Wars (1977)


Well I thought I was young when the Pretty in Pink film came out, this one was release even earlier in 1977.

Challenge time again, and as you would expect from this film title we want to see your layouts feature stars. I have illustrated this below with a page I did for the gallery this time last year.




Another star inspired page from me to get you thinking - this one using strips of washi tape and paper to form a star shape as the feature of the page.


Again we ask you to save your completed layout in the challenge 5 gallery on Facebook once you have completed it and we could be selecting an entry at random to win a prize from Atdml. 

Challenges will remain open until midnight on Bank Holiday Monday 28th August to give you plenty of time to join in.