Friday 28 July 2017

July's Project Life - Bigging It Up


Hello, hello how is this dull and windy Friday finding you?

This month I have a project life page that uses a large photo and one piece of 12 x 12 paper.

I like to use large photos on my scrapbook pages and 7 x 5 is my preferred size but lately have discovered the joys of 8 x 6, only a little larger but I feel my photos have far more impact at this size.  I have to admit that I feel a little restricted by the size of the apertures in pocket pages but after a little peruse of Pinterest discovered that using large photos is possible if you are prepared to chop them up, which is exactly what I did for this page.

I then sliced up a piece of 12 x 12 to fill the remaining pockets, used a smaller version of the same photo, added some stickers and there we have it - large scale project life.




Happy scrapping x