Friday 5 May 2017

May's Scraplift Challenge


Well, hello to you all and I hope you are ready for another scraplift challenge!

For May's scraplift I have used Katherine's Never Miss a Story page.


I loved the effect Katherine had achieved with all the triangles and wanted to see if I could do the same.

I chose more 'girly' colours and, as Katherine did, used lots of die cuts to surround my photograph. As my title was much larger than Katherine's I moved it to the top of my square photo.


I think I like making pages for the scraplift challenge most of all each month because all you have to do is choose a layout that you like, the hard work and planning are done for you, the biggest challenge is which papers and photograph are you going to use.

As always, I am really excited to see what you come up with this month.

The ATDML gallery can be found on the 'Information' section -  at the right-hand side of the ATDML shop site .

Happy Scrapping x