Saturday 13 May 2017

May's Saturday Video - My i pad stand...

Ha ha - so I just realised that my last video blog post didn't publish as scheduled and was sitting in draft form - sorry about that - but it means you get two for the price of one today!
Today's video is all about my Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood ipad tv stand...

I made my ipad stand (minus the drawers) at the retreat and while I was there I was asked by someone if there would be a tutorial on how to make the ipad stand. Well - no, there isn't exactly but the technique for making the stand is the same as any cardboard construction. So today my video shows you how to construct the drawers using cardboard and then you can use the same technique to make virtually any box like structure.
The real trick to this sort of work is careful measurement - if you get that right then no reason why your structures shouldn't turn out perfectly. Using pva glue and paper gives a really strong join on the corners.

Thanks for watching!
Happy crafting.
Jane