Friday 31 March 2017

April's Scraplift Challenge with Karen



Hello, hello lovely scraplifters!  Welcome to the April Scraplift Challenge (even though it is the last day of March).

This month I am scraplifting Katherine's page called 'Remember'.


I really liked the stamping on this layout but as everyone knows I am not a proficient stamper - it often leads to a total meltdown when it inevitably goes wrong!  Therefore, I used text paper rather than stamping text and drew butterflies using my Silhouette and a white pen.

I cut and matted two shapes from two different papers as I didn't have any large die cuts to use.  I added a decorative strip at the top and bottom of my photo, in addition to three tags, also at the top of my photo.  

Finally, Katherine has used a ready made foam title so I used my Silhouette to make a script title in black too. 



As always, I am really excited to see what you come up with this month.

The ATDML March gallery can be found on the 'Information' section -  at the right-hand side of the ATDML shop site

Happy Scrapping x