Thursday 2 February 2017

January 2017 Gallery Favourites



I'm taking over from all of Karen's Gallery highlight posts last year...just 'cos I really enjoyed her post and flick through our gallery.  We worked with BoBunny's Winter Wishes papers and also Simple Stories Winter Wonderland - you can see all the pages here.

Up first is Tricia's Snug as a Bug in a Rug...made with Winter Wishes - my favourite part of this page (other than the cute photo) is the tear down the middle with snowflakes peaking out - it's such a super idea and really pretty, it draws your eye to the photo in the middle.


Here is one of my favourites from Karen - I love all the little photos and the big title banner down the middle - I often struggle with these large cut aparts and what to do with them.  As always lots of embellishing with some of the stickers, and I bet several layers of foam pads.



Ann created a beautiful page with both the paper ranges, and showed how snowy papers don't have to be used with snowy photos - I like all her cluster embellishments with buttons and layers of washi tape and stickers - loads of details to look at.


Here is one of my pages, that I haven't shared yet - again it uses Winter Wishes and I dug out some silver glitter paste with a snowflake stencil, I also used bits of the beautiful silver vellum in this range which is gorgeous.

I hope you enjoyed some of my highlights.