Friday 3 February 2017

February's Scraplift Challenge



Hello, hello lovely scrappers - are you ready for the February Scraplift Challenge?

This month I chose one of Tricia's lovely pages to scraplift.


So much to love about this page - I loved the rip across the centre with snowflakes peeping out from beneath, the vertical panel with a photo and mixed alpha title, the horizontal embellishment cluster and the glitter hearts.


I gave my page a little bit of a 'Karen' twist by layering two different papers onto my cardstock - I like to have a card border around my paper.

I ripped my paper diagonally and fussy cut some butterflies to peep from beneath the rip.


I too used a vertical panel for my photo and title and used large alphas for my daughter's name - Gracia Rose, and smaller alphas for the filler words. 


 I also punched some glitter hearts to embellish my title block and finally added a horizontal cluster to the left of my page.  


I am excited to see your scraplifts from the January DT Gallery which can be found on the 'Information' section -  at the right-hand side of the ATDML shop site.