Friday 9 December 2016

Advent with ATDML - Dec 9th - December Daily


Welcome to another Christmas post.  I thought I would show you the December Daily album that I am making with BoBunny's Merry and Bright papers, this where I am up to so far.



On my first page I used the large Father Christmas from the ephemera and lots of glitter paste, the photo is hidden under the Do Not Open Until Christmas.


I used it for our advent calendars - this year Star Wars.


The next page documents some of our regular activities, and there is a shaker on there too as well as some of the vellum from this range and also the little squares that BoBunny make.


The third day was a party in our house - I love the little house numbers paper in this kit, they make the perfect day documentation.  I added a few vellum punched snowflakes and lots of journalling.


The 4th and the 5th are again regular type days, so I made them a little smaller and with the journalling of our regular activities and what we get up to.  I also used some older Teresa Collins word stickers that I had left over.


Again a bit more glitter paste and vellum with some gauze.

I try and note down what is happening each day, or do the album relatively quickly.  Having some pages prepped before Christmas gets in full flow really helps too.

Check back tomorrow for more inspiration