Monday 12 December 2016

Advent with ATDML - Dec 12th - Layout


Not long til Christmas now, I have a page using the beautiful Carta Bella Christmas Delivery Papers and stickers, as well as a few other goodies.  The papers are a traditional set of colours with the greens and reds, along with some beautiful plads and woodgrains.




Here is a shot of dinner time at Christmas with my family - the table packed with food and all of us wearing daft hats.  I layered up  some October Afternoon Washi tape and some of the Crate Paper acetates to bring in some gold - I used one of the clay frames that we made as a make and take at the last retreat and added a bit more gold to this too.  Just a little bit of tearing and several of the stickers from the Carta Bella sticker pack and my page came together quite quickly.


Here is the frame and I fitted one of the Prima bark hearts in the middle.


I layered up the present stickers on foam dots and added them to the edge of the photo.