Saturday 24 December 2016

Advent with ATDML Day 24 - Mel


Hello and a Merry Christmas to all our blog readers and customers!

First I need to let you know that as usual we will be having a post Christmas sale so keep your eyes peeled here, on the website and on our facebook page for news of discount shopping opportunities to ease your post Christmas blues!

Secondly I thought I would take this last opportunity to share some Christmas layouts from years gone by. It is always nice to revisit layouts and remember all the moments you have captured but also it is fun to see how your scrapping style has evolved and how trends and fashions for scrapping have moved on over time. So with that in mind I will share some layouts from the past 10 or 11 years and try to do it in order!







and then here are two I scrapped at Ann's Christmas Crop - both were classes taught by Ann!