Saturday 15 October 2016

October Virtual Crop - Class 1 with Karen

Well, hello lovely scrappers and welcome to another fun filled day of scrapping.

Up first, I have a two page class using Pink Paislee's C'est La Vie.

The first features a photo taken on a recent visit to London where we found a gorgeous little deli with this cute bicycle outside which cried out for a photo to be taken.


The paper with the roses was begging me to do some 'fussy cutting' and so I obliged!

The second page came about as I thought all the triangles on this paper reminded me of mountains and I had the perfect photo, taken on a recent walking holiday, of my gorgeous fur baby Kiera.


The instructions for my class can be found here.  Remember, even though you may not have the papers I used in this class you can still join in and post your pages on the ATDML # Create Facebook page.

Katherine's class will be up at 12 noon so pop back then to see what delights she has in store for us.