Saturday 20 August 2016

August Virtual Crop Class 3 with Ann Freeman

Welcome all to your third and final class for today - a nice easy one for me which I think is great every now and then to just help get those memories into albums. Sometimes this is what I like to do, others I prolong the creative process to enjoy that aspect of the hobby too.

So today I bring you two layouts and enough left over products for a birthday card.
The kit was using Simple Stories Happy Day collection which whilst a birthday themed range can be used for other celebrations if you're a little creative!




Simple Stories website has some other great layout ideas with this collection too which can be found HERE.  Don't have this collection but another from Simple Stories, then follow the design concepts for a similar looking page with different theme/colours. Failing that make it up as you go along with your own products!!

Thanks for joining in - go download your FREE instructions for my class this month HERE