Friday 15 July 2016

Class 3 - Hunting High & Low with Ann

Welcome to my first class of the weekend, Ann here, and I am excited to share my first musical inspiration with you.



Hunting High and Low is a song by the Norwegian band A-ha. It was released as the final single from the band's debut album, Hunting High and Low, in 1986 and was one of my favourite songs of the eighties. I thought it would make a fabulous inspiration for a song theme scrapbook page, well actually for two pages, one "high" and one "low" in respect of the photo placement.

Layout - HIGH 



Layout - LOW



Instructions can be downloaded for free for this class HERE and I really hope you enjoy creating them. Papers used in the illustrated examples are by Gltiz designs but you can easily replicate the design with your own papers.

Be sure to share your pages inspired by either my layouts or the class title in our Facebook Cyber Crop classes album which can be found HERE.

Your next class is tomorrow morning but before then we will close the evening with another challenge at 11pm.