Sunday 5 June 2016

May Show and Tell

Hello, hello lovely ATDMLers - Karen here with a quick post about the lovely Websters Pages that we were given to work with this month.

First up is Katherine, with her gorgeous page which is so typical of Katherine's style - very splattered and distressed - again I applaud Mel and Jill for having designers whose style covers the whole gambit of scrapbooking styles. Now thinking I will do a blog post about that later in the month!
Katherine used Webster's Pages - Painted Passport


Ann prettied up a container for her nail care kit using Webster's Pages - 'Make A Wish'


And finally, my favourite layout was the last one I made from the last bits left over from my kit which, like Ann the range I used was Websters Pages  'Make A Wish' which only came out last month so brand spanking new if you have any Birthday/Celebrations to scrap!


If you would like to see more inspiration please pop on over to the gallery.

Will be back later in the month with the promised post about all our different scrapbooking styles x