Tuesday 7 June 2016

A little bit more Websters Pages Painted Passport


I hope you've had a look at the gallery as there is loads of inspiration there...here is the link.  

I made this page using Websters Pages Painted Passport - I went for a really simple colour combination - which was mostly inspired by the foiled washi tape Jill had put in the kit.  I am enjoying splatters at the moment, so added lots of those using watered down white gesso.  I also added in a few strips of Teresa Collins' Glam Factor collection - just a little bit of those papers goes a long way - as the gold tied in.  I used a few of the little stickers that you get in the Websters collection to tie in with my photos, and created a cluster with a punched heart, the ends of the threads and some Teresa Collins brads.  I used a mix of alphabets - the smaller woodgrain one being by Websters Pages and the gold one is Pink Paislee.