Wednesday 27 April 2016

Today I choose Happiness with Pink Paislee


Here is the other line that I picked up at the retreat after a lovely class with Ann - Pink Paislee's C'est La Vie.  Again I gesso'd my cardstock before adding the paper, then cut some banner strips of a mix of width and length - they are mostly around the 2.5 to 3" wide.  I distressed the edges of all of them.  I use a title card and also journal spot from Kaisercrafts #Me collection, and then some of the Websters Pages stickers left over from Mel's class (they are from the passport range).  I'm not a massively floral girl, but prima have these beautiful blue flowers, so since I was in the picture I figured I could floral it up!  The final step was a few gems, and I trimmed the stalks of the smaller flowers so I curled the green wire and added it to my flower bouquet.