Saturday 26 March 2016

Take Time with Bo Bunny Secret Garden

Hello, hello - Karen here with a quick page I made using Bo Bunny Secret Garden.



When I saw the papers that Jill sent me this month I was delighted as they were all shades of purple, which I love. I knew when I saw the circle paper that I wanted to make a Silhouette cutting file to use with it.  I made the cut circles correspond with the size of the printed circles on the paper and originally had them going from top to bottom but didn't like it.  As soon as I turned it so the circles were horizontal my opinion changed.  I have to admit that I like horizontal lines better than vertical ones.

All that needed to be added to the page were a few stickers and buttons, a photo and some gems.  A quick page from two pieces of card, one sheet of paper, the button pack and sticker sheet.

Products used:-