Thursday 31 December 2015

DT Round Up of 2015

Hello, Hello lovely people.  As it is the last day of 2015 I thought I would show you a quick sample of some of the gorgeous projects that the ATDML DT have produced over the year.  I think you will agree that we are a very diverse team with strengths in a variety of areas and mediums.  Ann's pages are usually graphic and clean, in contrast to Katherine's which are creative and painty.  I go for the pile it on and pile it high style and Denise and Jane like a lot of fussy cutting.  Mel's style is also quite graphic but she tends to fill her pages a little more than Ann does.  

You will see that I have chosen two projects for each month except September as there were so many gorgeous projects that I couldn't limit myself to just two. 

I am embarrassed by how many of my projects are in this post but sometimes, although the other DT members have made pages for the gallery, life gets in the way and don't get round to uploading them each month!

So without further ado here are my 2015 picks and I do not apologise for this being a photo heavy post - feast your eyes!

JANUARY 

Katherine

Ann


FEBRUARY

Jane

Denise



MARCH

Katherine


Karen


APRIL

Katherine

Karen


MAY 

Ann

Katherine


JUNE

Karen

Ann

JULY



Katherine


Karen

AUGUST
Katherine


Karen


SEPTEMBER

Ann

Ali McGovern


Mel


Jane


OCTOBER

Katherine

Karen



NOVEMBER

Katherine

Karen


DECEMBER

Katherine

Karen



Well there we have it - a whole year of inspiration.  If you want to see more why don't you have a look in the Gallery.  If you have been totally inspired and need to scraplift one of the pages then let us know and we can give you a list of what we used and where to find it in the shop

Wishing you a Scrappy New Year xxx