Friday 30 October 2015

Welcome to the 2015 Autumn Retreat

Hello, Hello Lovely People. 

This is the first, of I suspect many, blog posts from the ATDML Autumn Retreat 2015.

I taught first today and my class was three layouts using Simple Stories - We Are Family.    If you follow the link to the shop site you will see that this range has many more gorgeous items than I have used on my pages.  I feel a little spend coming on!

The aim of this class was to get the most out of 'Project Life' style cut-a-part papers and to demonstrate, with the second page, how a 'Project Life' style page can be achieved without actually using divided page protectors.



The first two are designed to go side by side in a album and I have used the same format as I use in my 'Month in Five' album - 1 large photo on the left and 4 smaller ones on the right.  Look at that gorgeous wood-grain cardstock!


The third page uses up most of the remains of the kit (Jill & Mel are so generous with their kit content - such good value for money, three layouts from one class) for a page that celebrates almost 30 years of marriage.

I can't wait to see what the other dt have made for their classes as, contrary to popular belief, we don't see any classes other than our own until they are revealed on the day!

Hope your day is as fantastic as I know mine will be - fabulous company, cutting and sticking and a plentiful supply of cupcakes - what more could you ask for?