Saturday 17 October 2015

October Virtual Crop Class - with Denise

Hello everyone, it's lovely to be back doing a guest spot for the virtual crop. This month is a spooky time of year and I was sent some Graphic 45 loveliness in the form of 'An Eerie Tale' papers and stickers.
I decided to mix it up a bit and have come up with a layout and two little other projects.


First up is a layout. I decided I didn't want the pumpkins or spiders to feature in my layout but of course if you have 'halloween' type photos you could always change that.
If you don't have the kit - not to worry as you can adapt it for use with your own papers and any cardstock can be cut into squares and for the bases of the other projects.
It wouldn't be me without fussy cutting so there is a bit - mainly because I didn't want pumpkins on this particular layout so they were removed!

Second up is a little bookmark for a change - perfect for those Harry Potter or scary books this time of year

Lastly I made a card using the other elements left in the kit. You could add the wording 'Wishing You' and 'A' on the two little tags and either 'Birthday' or 'Anniversary' after the word 'Magical' on the big tag if you wish.

You can find the free PDF instructions here and don't forget we would love to see your creations in our Facebook gallery or Instagram using #atdml if you would like to share them.
Pop back at 2pm when  Mel will be bringing you her class.