Sunday 27 September 2015

Harry Potter with Graphic 45

So this month I, like the rest o the team, have been getting to grips with Graphic 45. Today I wanted to share this layout I made with the Rare Oddities collection which was absolutely perfect for a couple of Harry Potter photos I wanted to scrap.


Isabelle is completely absorbed in this series and I love this photo of her reading one of the books. The busy design o the paper is not something I would normalling reach for but it made it super easy to create this layout full of interesting bits and pieces! I simplecovered a couple o the shelf areas with diferent pieces (a sticker at the top right corner of the photo and a journaling square with bat in the bottom left corner) and then added more stickers, punched shapes and some bling or detail.