Saturday 22 August 2015

My Girls

Hello, hello

Karen here with a page I made using the absolutely delectable Collector's Edition range by Teresa Collins. Sorry about the photo but it is impossible to do the gorgeous gold shiny paper justice!


For this page I used:-
A piece of teal coloured cardstock,

Frosted Teal

A piece of Collector's Edition Geometric paper
 




Collector's Edition - Geometric

A piece of Collector's Edition Cards


Collector's Edition Stickers

Collectors Edition - Decorative Stickers 

I also used a piece of this paper but a piece of plain white card would also work just as well.

In addition to the above I also used some washie tape, two tags, two blooms and a wooden word and camera from my own stash.

To make the layout trim 1/4 inch from top and one side and randomly cut out some of the gold diamonds from the Geometric paper. Adhere this to the teal card with foam pads Mount a 5 x 7 photo onto a piece of white card (I used foam pads).  Stick a 2 x 12 inch piece of ....../white card across the center of your page.  I put a piece of washie tape the whole width of this at the top and bottom leaving a slight border.  Cut two cricles with diamonds in from your sticker sheet and put the long piece along the middle of the white card/paper on the left and the two remaining ones on the right.  Adhere your photo to the middle right of your page and chose a card from the 'Cards' sheet to put under this at an angle.  I used the capture life sticker overlapping my photo and the scallop border sticker at the bottom of my photo.  Next I used some of the diamonds I had cut from the 'Geometric' paper and used foam pads to randomly adhere these on top of some of the remaining diamonds.


I mounted the 'Favourite Memory' sticker onto the black and white striped pennant and mounted this onto a scrap of paper but you could use a piece from one of the 'Cards'  I then put a strip of washie tape across the middle of each of my tags, stuck a blossom onto the center of these and then my wooden elements.  These were arranged at the bottom right of my layout and I finished it off with a title using black letter stickers.