Friday 28 August 2015

A bit of Glam Factor....


Teresa Collins Glam Factor papers are beautiful....and so I dug out one of my favourite photos from our holiday in black and white to go with it.  My background started off with stamping little words in grey ink, then some more stamping (circles in gold) and a little diamond trellis stamp from prima again in gold - you see the stamping more when you get up close.  I then added some gold spritz's and drips, then I use my gold gelato and a little circular dabber you get in the kit too, and I added some silver ones of those as well.....so lots of gold without the papers appearing yet!  I trimmed and layered my photos, using some prima bling and a bark hart as well as lots of the co-ordinating TC stickers.  The last touch was a few sequins.

If you want to find these beautiful papers ....here is the link.