Monday 15 June 2015

Time travel with Kaisercraft.....


We got sent some beautiful Kaisercraft papers this month, and this page is a mix of Blue Bay and also  Betsy's Couture - which has the lovely clock acetate in it.  I started off with strips of torn paper, and then covered them in some clear gesso (a new purchase!).  Once I'd done this I then got out my cosmic shimmer mists in Peacock and Twilight night.  I used water and drips of mist to make a watercolour background that has a beautiful shimmer too.  I then cut out several of the clocks and layered them up, I also used a Tando chipboard clock with some silver embossing powder and a layer of brown stazon ink too.  Then the photo...and some of the beautiful Heidi Swapp glitter sticks we got in our retreat pack.

Perfect for some time travelling!