Sunday 31 May 2015

May Gallery - My Picks.

This month we chose our own DT kits to work with and although Katherine, Ann and I all chose some Kaisercraft we all produced very different projects.

Katherine and Ann used Blue Bay and Ann utalised the large frame paper in an interesting way and made a stunning birthday card.




Whilst Katherine worked her own distinctive magic with it to make these layouts.  I love how the same paper range can look so different from our talented girls.





 

 

 I used Betsys Couture to cover the box that was in our ATDML Retreat goodie bag  and to make a page of my wedding - almost 30 years ago.




Katherine also chose some Simple Stories 'I AM'



I also chose some Crate Paper Confetti and these are my favourites


So there we have yet another month of inspiration - taking the lead from Ann who scraplifted one of her own layouts this month - how about going onto the gallery, choosing a layout and scraplifting it?

I am looking forward to seeing next month's projects as they pop up on Facebook and the blog and any wonderful scraplifts - post them on our Facebook page, if you are not a member apply and you will be welcomed to a plethora of lovliness.