Thursday 30 April 2015

April Gallery - My Picks

 April was a very busy month for us at ATDML with the retreat classes to prepare for so only Katherine and I made pages for the Webster's Pages April Gallery.

I have chosen my favourite two from Katherine and two from me this month.


As  always I am in awe of Katherine's mixed media skills and love the layering on this page.


I love this one too as it is different from Katherine's usual very painty style but nevertheless is still a stunning page. 


I used my Silhouette to cut the title from patterned paper, which I backed with white and then cut the 'Be The Good' from the background card.  


For this page I made a shaker heart by making a pocket with a piece of vellum with the denim striped background and a piece of striped paper and filling it with black and white sequins.

Next months picks will be very diverse and exciting as we all chose our own dt kits.