Saturday 28 March 2015

March Gallery - My Picks

I was uploading my pages to the March DT Gallery this morning and I was struck by how diverse our pages are.  Mel and Jill have picked a team of designers who each bring something fresh and new to their work.  I think it is safe to say that if given the same dt kit we would all produce something completely different and in some cases (Katherine) it wouldn't even look like the same paper range.

I chose my favourite one from Ann which perfectly showcases her clean and sophisticated style.



My favourite one from Katherine - a perfect example of her talent with paint and distressing


And finally one from me which illustrates my - throw it all on the page and if there is room throw a little bit more on - style.



Why don't you pop over to the gallery to see the pages that have been uploaded.  I would recommend you have another look in a week or so as the gallery is always evolving as new pages are added.