Sunday 15 February 2015

Love and Legacy

There are some really lovely new collections coming in to the shop lately especially some new Simple Stories. For my kit this month Mel and Jill sent me some Simple Stories Legacy and Hugs & Kisses
The Legacy range has lots of journaling cards in varying sizes so could be used for Project Life really easily. Perfect if you are doing a Heritage album.

 There is a great pack of ephemera too - so lots of bits and bobs to sift through and choose embellishments for your layout.
I also had some Hugs and Kisses by Simple Stories too and they were just perfect for a Valentine's layout.
Lots of hearts and sayings with some washi tape too and an overly for the photo. A beautiful combination of colours,some of my favoutires.
I hope you're all looking forward to the Virtual Crop next Saturday with some great classes and inspiration - see you there !