Wednesday 18 February 2015

F is for Family

Howdy bloggers on this another chilly February day - indeed one might say it is Sweater Weather! That happens to be the name of the Simple Stories paper collection I got to design with this month for the gallery.  Once again I found myself scrapping older photographs, something I have been doing recently following the loss of two loved ones.


The page features an interactive opening which reveals journaling and an additional photograph and uses a pair of cards from this paper. You can't see the family card but it is there!



I added a blue dotty paper from a previous Simple Stories paper (I think) to pull in the blues in my photograph and added a brad and arrow to "close" my interactive element.
More Simple Stories projects can be found in the gallery this month here from several of the team with more following throughout the month.