Tuesday 3 February 2015

Baby Photos with Simple Stories


For this month Mel and Jill sent me some of the 'Hello Baby' papers by Simple Stories, and I realised that I had very few baby photos scrapped of my kids, so it was really nice to go through all the photos and get them out.

For the 1st page, I just used their polaroid base paper as a guide, and printed off little 2" square photos for each month, and then added stickers and buttons, washi tape and some embossed vellum.



My next page is still a little wavy from the water, but it will flatten in my album.  I used distress inks (rubbed a bit of the ink on my mat) and picked up the colour with a water brush.  I then layered up my papers with some embossed vellum, distressed the edges and added lots of stickers for a sleepy picture.


You can find all the papers here , I also used the stickers and insta squares as well as some silver glitz washi tape.