Thursday 15 January 2015

December in January

I've got quite a few Christmas photos I want to scrap now so the other evening I set to and found my Graphic 45 stash
This layout is using the Time to Flourish collection - we had some great Christmas Crops in December this one being Ann's where we had a 'Christmas Photo Booth '

For the background I used paper from the 'Twas the night before Christmas' collection.
Some good old fussy cutting of a couple of Poinsettias and some sparkly sequins finished it off.
Here's another page I posted in the Facebook group in case you don't have Facebook that I made using Webster's Strawberry Fields (are you humming it?) They were so apt as my youngest son has just gone travelling for 6 months so the journaling cards were perfect
I used a star stencil with some distress ink to add a bit of interest - I just can't leave that white space! and die cut some stars too.