Monday 15 December 2014

On the 8th Day of Christmas ..............................

I give you a Christmas present! (with apologies for the bad light photographs)


I taught a variation of this exploding box at Ann's Enfield crop on Saturday and this one was made as a 'prototype' to make sure it worked ok. 


I used the remaining bits and pieces of Websters Pages that Jill and Mel sent me to work with in December.  I cut all the elements out on my Silhouette (can you tell I love that little machine).


Once it was finished decided it needed something extra to make it special and so added the little Christmas tree complete with bling 'lights'.


If you have a Silhouette and would like the cutting files for the box I can email them to you along with a link to the files ( which you will have to buy for the store) for the tree and bow.

Denise will be back on the 17th with the 9th Day of Christmas - I can't wait!