Thursday 11 December 2014

On the 6th Day of Christmas

Today I bring you three layouts created using my December DT kit.  All using Christmas paper but none of the layouts are Christmas themed.  I love green and red together and so really like to use ranges intended for Christmas projects for other things.

Feeling Merry & Bright - using Simple Stories DIY Christmas. Can't go wrong with cream black red and green - in my opinion!


 He Likes It Really - I cut out the white and black spotted hearts on my Silhouette and also cut out the hearts on the red cardstock and backed them with the green and cream spotted paper.  I sewed round the edge of the page and attached the black and cream hearts by sewing them too.  The 3D red heart was made from some of the cut out card hearts.  Again I used  Simple Stories DIY Christmas


 You Sparkle - for this page I spattered some gold glimmer mist onto black cardstock and cut my title, using my Silhouette, from a piece of vellum.  I couldn't decide whether to use the cut out title or the piece of vellum it had been cut from for my title and decided that I really wanted to use both.  I added some stickers and some sequins and finished my subtitle off with a few letter stickers.  The vellum, word and phrase stickers and paper that I mounted my photo on are all from the Webster's Pages, Gingerbread Village range.


I will be back on the 14th with another Christmas project but in the meantime I can't wait to see what Jane has to offer for her 7th Day of Christmas post!