Sunday 7 December 2014

On the 4th Day of Christmas...

On the 4th Day of Christmas...

...I am haunted by the ghost of Christmas past!

I love Christmas, I love Christmas scrapbook products but I always feel that I have not scrapped the season well.

I decided that for todays post I was going to dig out a photo from a previous Christmas and scrap it. I have (as always) indulged in some of my favourite papers from this years Christmas ranges. I have a nice selection of Websters All That Glitters and Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas and I used the latter for my page.

I really like the appearance of texture on the Kaisercraft pages and the wood planks and hessian \ burlap textures really made me smile. Once I had made the page the top right seemed a little empty so I used some of the round stickers along with some punched circles to create a little group of baubles to add interest to that top corner.



After I scrapped this page I decided to check back and see if I am *really* as bad as I think I am at getting Christmas photos scrapped. On reflection it seems that although ghost of Christmas past was paying me a visit I do have quite a few Christmas layouts of years gone by! Here are a few of my favourites:





Perhaps now the ghost of Christmas present will come to visit and remind me that I am TOTALLY not ready for this years festivities!