Friday 19 December 2014

On The 10th Day of Christmas

Welcome to the 10th Day of Christmas with the ATDML Design Team!

In my last post I wrote about my concerns about how productive I actually am when it comes to seasonal photos! I buy the stash, I take the photos but all to often the process stops there! Another of my bad habits is starting layouts and never finishing them, especially when it comes to scrapping at a crop.

Last year I taught a class at Ann's Christmas crop and I made a start on a snow layout (well actually I completed one and started a second) True to form I left the second half done because I knew I had some more embellishments at home which I wanted to add... Fast forward a FULL TWELVE MONTHS and that layout was still in my part finished pile!

So as part of my efforts to vanquish the Ghost of Christmas Past I dug it out, added some stickers, some bling and some pearls added some journaling and a bit more bling and finally it was done!

I used the lovely "Winter Wishes" collection from Echo Park - it may be a year old but it is still gorgeous :)



This was my last slot in the Christmas build up so I wanted to wish all our customers and blog readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Be sure to stop by the ATDML store for some bargains in the sales after Christmas!!!