Friday 28 November 2014

Websters Pages

I picked a fair few Websters Pages papers for my November gallery creations where Mel and Jill let us pick whatever papers we liked to create with. I already shared this page over on the Facebook group which uses this paper from the All That Glitters range.


It features a small square at the bottom left corner of the photo which is from this paper in Websters Pages Nest collection.

That paper from the Nest collection also featured predominantly on this page.


I chose a section of the patterned paper that was 4 squares by 4 squares and mounted this on a piece of kraft card and affixed to the centre of my background. I then covered 2x3 of the squares with a photo and layered over some of the squares with other designs so I kept my favourite elements visible and made the most of the images I liked, using foam pads to raise some up.

A couple of strips of washi tape at the top and bottom of the page and an embellishment cluster with bling and a wooden heart and this page was completed in under 30 minutes!



Other items I created using mostly Websters Pages can be found in our November gallery here.